Sunday, December 09, 2007

No picture???

A blog without picture is that possible?? Well, I am going to try.
Some people might off have noticed that I stopped using Myspace and Facebook the past month. The initial reason was to focus even more on school and stop wasting time and get more work done, but now I actually don't miss these sites. I like to communicate outside these sites, even though I am Computer Science I prefer the human to human interaction.
Unfortunately I was not able to do that either lately, I was/am really busy with work and school at the moment, but in 10 days I will be done with this semester and on the way to Germany.
Until the I should not waste any time, so I will stop writing and get back to work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bravo. see you soon in halstenbek! keep up the good work. your sister.

Anonymous said...

Alex, we need some human to human interaction, wait.....that sounds kinda dirty.

Alexander said...

Yeah, Sure, I don't know ...
I should of put it in other words, so you don't get any wrong ideas.

Feeds

Loading...