I made it to Hamburg, but my journey was a little bit different than expected. Everything want well until I arrived in Amsterdam. KLM canceled my flight to Hamburg!!! The Dutch Staff was totally clueless, incompetent and couldn't handle the situation. They couldn't give me an alternative flight not even for the next day. I even had trouble getting my suitcase back, at least after hours of waiting I got it.So since no trains or plane was leaving Amsterdam and even the rental cars were sold out, I decided to hitchhike to Hamburg, it's only 300miles about 4:30hours.
I was not murdered on the way and made it home.
Now I am looking forward what my compensation from KLM is going to be.
2 comments:
Ah, the endless battle between high German expectations of presicion and the rest of the world. Will it ever end? Midget
Nothing against Dutch people, but the KLM personal was ...
By the way Lufthansa continued the scheduled flights, but KLM decided to cancel all flights. Around some people it's just little more foggy than others.
Post a Comment