Monday, June 15, 2009

weekend visit

this past weekend I decided see how Dennis is doing in LA.

On Saturday we headed to Biola University to meet some of his fellow students. There was lots of philosophizing and playing pool going on









In the evening we went to BUCA, where we meet up with another set of friends, good pizza and pasta, unfortunately a little bit pricey.















Sunday was the day at the beach

I just came out of my garage of my castle, which is located right next to the Sunset Beach, and then headed right on to the beach

3 comments:

Waltraud und Horst said...

Hallo Alex, sicher ist in Deinem Castle auch für uns ein Zimmer frei. Mail, Anruf oder SMS genuegt!!

Anonymous said...

Hallo Alex!
I enjoyed the blog posts with you traveling around so much! Come move to NY with us! No car needed here!
annie

Alexander said...

I would love to, but I cannot take any vacation during the week right now, but some day I will

Feeds

Loading...