Saturday, July 12, 2008

Some German Friends


I found some German friends here in Fresno, well some of them are kinda just acquaintances like Hofbrau or Spaten,...


I am still waiting to see some more friends from Hamburg or the North in general





... where are you Holsten or Astra?















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

in new york we get Jever. does st. pauli girl even exist in Germany? I mean it's supposed to be from Hamburg, no?
... anyway, why are you studying beer?

Alexander said...

I haven't see Jever here either, the store I went had many other German beer, but most of them are from the south, I was just looking for my hometown specials.

And to your Information ...
St. Pauli Girl beers are brewed and bottled by the St. Pauli Brauerei, which is located within the Beck's brewery in Bremen, Germany.
The brand derives its name from the fact that the original brewery was built upon St Paul's Monastery.
However, the name choice also seems to be an allusion to Hamburg's famous red light district, St. Pauli, which is somewhat reflected in the advertising slogans.
... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Pauli_Girl

Feeds

Loading...